Josh specializes in building complex and unique systems for business where out-of-the-box solutions won’t work.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Online Communities
- e-commerce solutions
- Social Media Strategy
- Video Production
- Background in Graphic Design and Printing
- Background Marketing and Advertising
Josh’s Professional Background:
- Josh currently is Lead Developer / Project Manager for Sunrise Marketing. Sunrise Marketing specializes in being a total source for not only web development but graphic design, printing services, and marketing for clients. Since 2011 Josh has worked with Sunrise Marketing to build complex and custom e-commerce solutions for many businesses.
- For 11 years, Josh was Vice President of Operations for Dellinger Advertising/Pedder Publishing, responsible for producing The Community Service Book which was a tool used by area non-profits to raise funds.
- Josh is also employed as Director of Worship Production with his church, West UMC where he not only manages their website but serves with worship production as well.
Josh’s Personal Background:
- Originally from Boston, NY (a small town outside of Buffalo, NY)
- Eagle Scout (with Bronze Palm)
- Moved to Charlotte, NC in 1996
- Moved to Mooresville, NC (Lake Norman) in 2018
- Avid Disney Buff
- Enjoys boating on Lake Norman
- Loves to Golf with his dad and brother
- Loves to travel, especially cruising on Royal Caribbean (Check out www.CallMaestro.com for great cruising experts)
- Favorite Restaurant: Taste of Buffalo Pizzeria in Huntersville, NC
Website Design Services
including Site Planning, Advice & Consulting, Graphic Design, Site Layout, HTML Coding of Pages, Script Installation and Ecommerce Setup.
Custom Application Development
PHP Scripting & MySQL Database Development, Full Application Design and Development Abilities. We create custom solutions when out-of-the-box systems won’t meet the needs of your business.
WordPress Site Development
We design, build and support WordPress websites for our clients. We are experts at setup, design, plugin solutions, and blog strategies.