Josh has over 17 years of Web Development Experience and over 25 years of Marketing and Advertising experience. He is well versed in web design principals, methods and techniques as well as hosting and server technologies. He has an endless list of clients ranging from basic site designs, online communities, and full scale web ecommerce applications.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Online Communities
- ecommerce solutions
- Social Media Strategy
- Background in Graphic Design and Printing
- Background Marketing and Advertising
Josh’s Professional Background:
- For 11 years, Josh was Vice President of Operations for Dellinger Advertising/Pedder Publishing, responsible for producing The Community Service Book which was a tool used by area non-profits to raise funds.
- Josh currently is Lead Developer / Project Manager for Sunrise Marketing. Sunrise Marketing specializes in being a total source for not only web development, but graphic design, printing services and marketing for clients. Since 2011 Josh has worked with Sunrise Marketing to build complex and custom ecommerce solutions for many businesses.
- Josh is also employed as Communications and Connections Catalyst with his church, West UMC where he not only manages their website, social media and communications needs, but serves in ministry areas as well.
Josh’s Personal Background:
- Originally from Boston, NY (a small town outside of Buffalo, NY)
- Eagle Scout (with Bronze Palm)
- Moved to Charlotte, NC in 1996
- Avid Disney Buff
- Loves to Golf with his dad and brother
- Loves to travel, especially cruising on Royal Caribbean (Check out www.CallMaestro.com for great cruising experts)
- Favorite Restaurant: Taste of Buffalo Pizzeria in Huntersville, NC